Work For A Leading Sheffield Charity That Really Cares
Over 400 older people live in Sheffcare homes; our challenge is to make sure that our residents continue to live happy meaningful lives.
Our homes are happy places; listen to what our residents have to say.
"I don’t think I`ve ever laughed as much in my life"
"They have our best interests at heart. They treat us like family and I feel very safe"
"Everything here is A1: this is my home and I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else"
If you work with Sheffcare you will:
- Make a meaningful difference to people living at Sheffcare
- Receive training for your role and opportunities for further development into management roles
- Receive at least The National Living Wage regardless of your age
- Meet like minded people and become part of the Sheffcare team
All appointments will be subject to a Disclosure application. Applicants for this post must be aged 18 or over in accordance with the Care Standards Act 2000.
- Annual leave which increases with length of service
- Enhanced maternity pay for those with over 5 years’ service
- Access to a wide range of training & development
- Free drinks and subsidised meals
- Free DBS check
- Free Uniform
- Free NHS Blue Light Card
- Eligible for The Company Shop membership
- Flexible shift patterns
Informal enquiries are welcome.
Are you interested in a career in care? Take our pre-application questionnaire to get a better understanding of what the role entails here.
Please note that we do not offer international visa sponsorship.
We have vacancies available in...
In line with Gender Pay Gap Reporting, please see below for our 2022/23 data:
Difference in mean hourly rate of pay - mean
When comparing mean (average) hourly pay, women’s mean hourly pay is 29% higher than men’s.
Difference in median hourly rate of pay - median
In this organisation, women earn £1 for every £1 that men earn when comparing median hourly pay. Their median hourly pay is 0% lower than men’s.
Difference in mean bonus pay - mean
When comparing mean (average) bonus pay, women’s mean bonus pay is 17% lower than men’s.
Difference in median bonus pay - median
In this organisation, women earn £1 for every £1 that men earn when comparing median bonus pay. Their median bonus pay is 0% lower than men’s.
|Employees by pay quartile||Male||Female|
|Upper Middle Quartile||12%||88%|
|Lower Middle Quartlie||9%||
The staffing group at Sheffcare from the operational staff to the senior team is reflective of the people we care for, in terms of their gender.